Monday, December 7, 2009

So exciting!!

I'm in the middle of organizing my cozy craft corner - so cozy that it's 4ft by 4ft - when I had to drop everything and share the exciting news:

I've been featured in my very first treasury! Click here to see all the pretty things!" Thanks for helping, guys, clicking the link and even leaving comments will help bump the entire group closer to the front page so that it will get more interest.

I've never been featured in a treasury before, so this was way to exciting and I just had to share.

I'm also pretty excited to share my newly organized craft corner, once I'm finished. I've incorporated a couple vintage pieces to the design and some interesting organization techniques and ideas, and I'm really looking forward to having all my supplies super handy.

Many Bisous,
Farren Square

No comments:

Post a Comment